Birthday Cards Messages: Yet, coming up with the right words can sometimes be hard. Say happy birthday in a fantastic way that makes your kids, friends and family members smile. Birthday messages are just as fun to send as they are to receive, and a unique message will stand out from the generic happy birthday pics.
Greetings may be formal, lighthearted or humorous, depending on your relationship with the celebrant and the message you wish to convey. The following personalized and customized happy birthday card messages will allow you to express just how special your loved one is to you. The most excellent way to express your care, involvement and love for someone are through giving a birthday gift and sending a birthday wish.
1) Buying candles for the years you’ve been alive was getting too expensive, so we decided to buy them for the years that we guess that you have left instead.
2) As one grows old, the realization that time is limited sets in. Instead of being sad, use the limited time you have left to do good things to other people.
3) Count the age, not the wrinkles you have. Count the blessings and wonderful experiences you’ve had, not the mistakes you’ve made. Happy Birthday!
4) Only you can determine how old you truly are. So go ahead, wear that purple hat with the red dress if you must. Scale a mountain and glide over a cliff if you seek adventure. It’s your life – own it.
5) Your birthday is the start of another year with more surprise and joy around every corner. Unless you take the corner too quickly…in that case you might just get cake in your face.
6) Happy birthday to the most generous and fun-loving person I know! I hope your day is full of good things and sweetness just like those you have brought to me.
7) The surprise doesn’t end after the party. When your friends have left, and the house has become silent, we’d go on with the wildest part of your party—with just the two of us. Happy Birthday, darling.
8) I can’t believe that you are turning another year older. It seems like just yesterday we were the same age. Happy Birthday!
9) The fact that you are getting older should not be burden. I can never remember how old I am anyway. Relish ignorance or at least pretend stupidity when someone asks your age!
10) I hope you have the best birthday ever. You are such a sweet person and I wish nothing but the best for you on your special day.
11) May your special day bring plenty of excitement, fun, and appreciation from those who love you. I can’t think of anyone more deserving than you!
12) I’m sorry I can’t be there for your birthday, but my thoughts are always with you. Happy birthday to the world’s most amazing friend!
13) As you celebrate your birthday, know that you have touched so many lives with inspiration. May you be inspired today as well.
14) Tonight is going to be one of our best nights together…and I’m going to make sure you’ll enjoy every bit of it. Happy Birthday Cards, honey.
15) I used to think that i was good at math, but then i tried counting your candles. Anyway happy birthday
16) Once upon a time, a woman decided she wanted to stay 29 forever. Unfortunately, her driver’s license did not let her get away with it. Happy 3_th birthday, (name)!
17) You are always there for me, supporting me, encouraging me , listening to me and all those other things that friends do. Happy Birthday Friend!
18) We have been together so long, I can’t think of life without you. But I will never tire of wishing you happy birthday. Live long, love life and relish every moment.
19) There is no amount of confetti or glitter that could sparkle as much as you. Still, I hope you are showered in shiny thoughts as you begin your next amazing year.
20) The best part of having you as my best friend is being able to act crazy and wild, and not have a care in the world. I truly feel as if I can let my hair down when I’m with you.