Birthday Quotes for Mom: Mums deserve the sweetest messages, the cutest hugs, and the most touching greetings. A birthday gift plus the sweetest happy birthday mom quotes can be a perfect for her big day! Remember how many tough situations she went through for the sake of your happiness and how much she has sacrificed for you.
Giving lots of love and wishes for her birthday will include your love towards your mother. Just one single wish is enough to make her smile a full day. There is a certain strength in a mother that is not always appreciated when you are young.
1) Dear Mom, no matter how old I get, you will always be my rock and the person I run to when I need shoulder to lean on. Have a wonderful birthday!
2) Dear mom, even though I am grown, I am not afraid to call you mommy. You will always be mommy to me, and I still look up to you every day. You are a strong, beautiful woman, and I thank you for teaching me how to be the same. Happy Birthday Mom Quotes for you!
3) Happy birthday Mom! I want you to know that i am nothing with you, But i can be everything with you by my side. Love you ! If i can grow up to become even a little of what you are, I will consider myself to have achieved a LOT.
4) Mom, every year you win the prize: “The best mother in the world.” No one can replace you in my heart. You are the most important woman in my life. Happy Birthday!
5) Like the ground beneath my feet, all the love and care you’ve put into my life has turned into a foundation that will support me as I walk life’s twists and turns. Thanks mom.
6) On this day the best angel from the heaven was born in this world and later she became my lovely mom. I’m so grateful to you. Happy birthday mama.
7) To the most special mom in the world, I wish you the happiest of birthdays! You are the light on my darkest of days. Thank you for being here for me always.
8) Birthdays are like chocolate. It’s best not to keep count of how many you have, and just enjoy them instead. Happy birthday to the sweetest mother I know.
9) You are my mom, my friend and my mentor; you are the woman who I look up. I know I may not be the best in their eyes, but you have made me a person I am proud of being. I love you mom. Happy Birthday.
10) Yep, I just checked the mirror, and I’m happy to say I look more and more like you every day. That must mean you aren’t looking any older even though it’s your birthday. That makes my future look awesome!
11) Mom, I consider myself very fortunate to have you around. You made me learn about true meaning of life. You are the best person in my life. I wish a wonderful birthday to a wonderful mom! Have a good day ahead!
12) My greatest wish is to grow up and become just like you. Happy Birthday Mother, and thank you for all of your strength and advice that has helped me become the person I am today.
13) No one knows me like you, Mom. You know just what to say to make me laugh, just what to do to push my buttons, and how to turn my frown into a smile. Happy Birthday to the greatest mom in the world!
14) Dear mommy, you are so pretty. In fact, that is why I hope you have such a wonderful birthday. Every pretty girl deserves a good birthday. I love you!
15) I wish the world would share you with me so they can know how spectacular you are. I am too mean to share you though because we only get one chance to have someone as special as you. I love you. Happy Birthday.
16) So, maybe you always burned dinner and purchased store bought birthday cakes, you still managed to make a wonderful family. Happy birthday to an amazing mom who just keeps getting better.
17) Mum, in life, you are my lifebuoy. No matter how bad I felt, and how many unpleasant situations I experienced, you were always there. You always understand, support and console me. Happy birthday, my love.
18) Happy birthday my best friend, my mom! I do not know how I got so lucky as to be your child, but this is something I thank God for every day. Whenever I have needed you, you have always been around, teaching me the importance of faith and family. Today, we celebrate you!
19) Every mom is special, but trust me there is no other mom who can be compared to your qualities and abilities. On this special day, I want to thank you and wish happy birthday.
20) Mom, happy birthday! As the years pass by, you become more magnificent each moment. Here’s to you in all of your glory!