Birthday Wishes for Daughter: While birthdays with your daughter are most often filled with presents, outings, and favorite meals, the importance of the birthday card greeting cannot understand. Birthdays are important events in any girl’s life, it is a day where they can call all their friends and loved ones close to a cheerful celebration.
They are cute, sweet, caring, funny, vivacious, kind-hearted and sometimes a bit stubborn. Receiving birthday wishes will make you feel so special and loved, thus, if your daughter is celebrating her natal day, make her feel special as well by sending her birthday wishes either through the mail, greeting cards, letters, etc.
1) This day is truly a special day for us because this is the day when we first had a glimpse on our angel. Have a lovely birthday our dear daughter!
2) I was in awe when you came to this world and I’m still in awe of the person you’ve become. I am so proud you are my daughter.
3) The bond between a daughter and mother is followed by an intense pure love that has no limits, no crude, and no materialism. Have a wonderful day, sweetheart. Happy Birthday.
4) Every day, I am brought to my knees in awe of the woman you have become. From the adorable freckled toddler to the hard-working teenager you are now, you have continuously impressed me by how you use all of the talents God has given you. You are an amazing blessing to us! Happy birthday!
5) We always thought that we would be the ones to teach you how to be a good daughter. But it turned out that you have been teaching us how to be good parents all along. Happy birthday.
6) When you came into our lives, everything around become more colourful and meaningful. We have shared so many beautiful memories and happy times. Love you always!
7) People receive daughters; I received a best friend when I had you 30 years ago on this very day. Thank you for being mature through all the trials of life and making each day of my life a reason to fight harder. Thank you for being my source of strength whenever I felt down. Happy Birthday my Girl!
8) Daughter, Happy Birthday. May your day be filled with happiness and love. May all of your wishes and dreams be fulfilled on your special day, as ours was the day you were born.
9) As parents, all we want is for you to grow and become a better person each day. May you touch the life of so many people and be an inspiration and a blessing to them, the way you are to us. Best bday to the most wonderful daughter in the world!
10) My daughter, you are an inspiration to us and to all the people around you. Hope today is filled with joy, happiness and all your guilty pleasures.
11) It is a beautiful thing to have a daughter who is always willing to listen to a mother who have seen it all. With your attitude, you’ll go far in life.
12) Happiness was found the day you were born. You changed our lives so much for the better. What a blessing! Thank you for all you have taught us over the years. We love you very much! Happy birthday, sweet pea!
13) Sometimes I may scold you, I may also get angry. Sometimes I might nag you, I may even be grumpy. But no matter what I do, or how annoying I may seem… all I want is for you, to live all your dreams.
14) You are the most wonderful and precious gift of our lifetime and we will be always grateful for that. Have a brilliant birthday, dear!
16) You have brightened my world, dear daughter, and I wish you a sparkly Birthday, colorful new discoveries and a dazzling year ahead.
17) From little steps when you were young, I wish and believe that you could take that big step, a leap, which would help you achieve your dreams.
18) You are the source of my happiness. Happy birthday princess, may you get all the happiness that life has to offer!
19) I always wished to have a lot of girls at home, but none of them could have compared to having you by my side always. Thank God for a gift like you. Happy Birthday daughter.
20) On the day that you were born, we were blessed with the cutest and the most adorable daughter. We decided to commit our lives to doing everything we could to be the best parents ever. Happy birthday.