Father’s Birthday Wishes: One of the ways to do that is to remember to greet him a happy birthday when the right time comes. Today, you have the benefit of being able to choose from a variety of different ways to send your messages, too. Whatever you choose, just make sure that your birthday cards for your dad convey your sincerest father.
Make sure you give your daddy the birthday he deserves by writing a sweet message on a card, posting cute greetings on his facebook and making him feel like the luckiest dad in the whole world. A birthday is one of the few days a year that we can truly tell our dads how special they are to us, and we want sure that we honor them and make them proud, even on their birthdays.
1) Growing up, I used to admire all the trophies on your shelf. Today, I think you deserve the Best Dad in the World trophy! Enjoy your birthday!
2) Dad… in my life’s treasure trove of memories, the ones we’ve shared together are the ones I miss the most. Happy birthday dad.
3) Dad you are my guide You are my idol Happy Birthday to you.
14) As I learn more and more, I realize that you have always known more. Thanks for letting me learn it on my own. Happy Birthday.
15) It’s not always easy to find time to spend together, or talk on the phone, but I want you to know that you’ll always be my hero, and I’m always thinking of you, near or far. I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
16) From teaching me how to hold a fork, to avoid being a dork. From teaching me how to behave, to being cool and suave. From teaching me how to keep my conscience clear, to living a life without fear… – I owe it all to you, dad. Happy birthday.
17) The foundation you gave me is the best gift in life. Now my desire is that you walk proud of having me as your child, as I am proud of having you as a father. Happy birthday precious dad!
18) If I had a dollar for every thing I love about you, I’d be rich! Happy birthday to a million dollar dad!